- 12/03/2013 - 14/03/2013
- 05/06/2013 - 09/06/2013
- 16/08/2013 - 18/08/2013
- 02/05/2014 - 04/05/2014
- 17th National Family Practitioners Conference 2014
- SAVE THE DATE
Pain and Clinical Guidelines symposium - "Latest and Greatest"
Key Opinion Leaders as Speakers
Relevant Ethics Sessions
Practical Hands-on Workshops
Strong Focus on Private...
- CCSSA Mini Symposium / KSVSA Mini Simposium
- Critical Care Society of Southern Africa Mini Symposium:
Kritieke Sorg Vereeniging van Suider Afrika Mini Simposium:
4 CPD + 4 Ethical practice
International Guest Speaker: Prof. Manu Malbrain
- 16/05/2014 - 18/05/2014
- 3rd Regional Meeting of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society
- Join gynecologic oncology colleagues in Cape Town for the 3rd Regional IGCS Meeting, May 16-18, 2014, to learn from international and regional experts as they lead live surgical demonstrations, workshops, tumor boards, and video sessions on topics...
- 31/07/2015 - 02/08/2015
- Vestibular Teaching Course
- GENERAL INFORMATION
THE VESTIBULAR SYSTEM
The vestibular system, which contributes to balance in most mammals and to the sense of spatial orientation, is the sensory system that provides the leading contribution about movement and sense of...
- 07/08/2015 - 09/08/2015
- 17th National Congress of SASMO and SASCRO
- 17th National Congress of The South African Society of Medical Oncology (SASMO) And South African Society of Clinical & Radiation Oncology (SASCRO) 2015
7 - 9 Aug 2015
Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC), Cape Town, South...
- 07/08/2015 - 10/08/2015
- ASSA SAGES
- ASSA SAGES Durban 2015
Eastern Sun Events
+27 (0)41 374 5654
Coffee with the Experts
Advancement of Energy in Modern Surgery (Prof Didier Mutter (France)
- 20/10/2015 - 22/10/2015
- 16th Biennial Congress of SASMA (SA Sports Medicine Association)
- SASMA Congress
This year's congress has features for Family Practitioners and GPs. All your CPD & ethics points in one meeting
12 International speakers
Go to www.sasma2015.co.za for the latest announcement and programme.
- 19/08/2016 - 21/08/2016
- STROKE & HYPERTENSION CONGRESS 2016
- Joint congress of the Southern African Hypertension Society (SAHS) and the South African Stroke Society (SASS). Approximately 400 delegates from South African and around the world are expected to attend the Congress. The scientific programme will...